being in a process

The Sunday discussion yesterday, focussed on refection and learning processes, but also on making connections, between modules and between learning and our practice.

When looking back at the three modules, as this course draws to an end for me,  I start to feel, like the lines between the modules start to blur and I can see the in between bits clearer and realise, that my learning happened just as much during the modules as in those spaces between. The gaps are no longer gaps, but become meaningful connections.

I feel that a big part of my learning emerged from an unexpected source of learning: I have learned just as much through the actual experience of being in a learning or research process, as through all of the information, literature and data I collected and was engaged with. Being in a "research mode" made me more attentive and open, to everything around me. 
Bolton (2014) states, Questions determine  directions,  and  what  might  be  discovered,  rather  than  destinations. The image that comes to my mind is the difference between adults and children in going some where. Adults most of the times want to get from A to B as fast as they can, the path is not important, it is just something they have to do, in order to get where they want to go. What I love about children is, that they are much more connected to the path, they look around, there is a sense of wonder, they take time to notice things. I feel the engagement with this course has allowed me to reconnect with that sense of wonder a bit.
And I am very curious of how this will all keep on developing. And I am curious to hear, how all you are doing with the last bit of this semester?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Get Your "Khwab Nama In Urdu" with US

    khawab ki tabeer online, There is no shielding law through after which we can verify ourselves completely against mix-ups. That is the motivation behind why the thinkers, who encircled the principles of the rationale and created the methods for exchange and assembled the contentions of theory, fell persistently into mix-ups and left as the inheritance of their numbness many false thoughts and mixed up ways of thinking and vain talks.

    I have to say that it was very good and valuable information Khwabon Ki Tabeer Online

    Thanks a lot, guys for the help.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Introducing List of Sports, the Best and Most Trusted Online Poker.
    Visit => DrawGoal

    AntwortenLöschen

being in a process

The Sunday discussion yesterday, focussed on refection and learning processes, but also on making connections, between modules and between l...